Dividend Growth Forum
Coca-Cola (KO)! - Printable Version

+- Dividend Growth Forum (http://DividendGrowthForum.com)
+-- Forum: Dividend Growth Investing (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Forum: Individual Dividend Growth Stocks (http://DividendGrowthForum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: Coca-Cola (KO)! (/showthread.php?tid=167)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: Coca-Cola (KO)! - scott - 08-27-2013

I'm completely with you guys! A lot of things on my watch list are down from last week. Now I just need to get a few more paychecks in order to afford to buy some.

RE: Coca-Cola (KO)! - Cardiac - 08-28-2013

KO is currently 4% (less if I include the transfer of cash pending from another IRA) of my IRA DGI portfolio. I bough in 7/12 with a price of 39.12. I may be tempted to pick up a few more shares if we get the continued pull back in the market that I am expecting over the next few months. I have a few positions that I am looking to initiate to bring my total to about 40 DG stocks. Currently I am about 15% cash

RE: Coca-Cola (KO)! - Shawnjeffrey - 08-29-2013

Added more at 38.12 today.

RE: Coca-Cola (KO)! - Kerim - 09-01-2013

(08-29-2013, 05:30 PM)Shawnjeffrey Wrote: Added more at 38.12 today.

Good price! I'll definitely be adding if it heads below $38, and maybe even if it doesn't. I know it is silly to chase pennies, but at the same time, you've got to have some kind of trigger. (And round numbers are as good as any!)

RE: Coca-Cola (KO)! - Kerim - 09-03-2013

Just added a few more shares at $37.87.

RE: Coca-Cola (KO)! - Shawnjeffrey - 09-03-2013

(09-03-2013, 10:47 AM)Kerim Wrote: Just added a few more shares at $37.87.

Yep, just added more at 37.83. My portfolio is probably a little heavy on KO now, but it's hard not to take advantage when you feel a company like KO is “on sale"

Besides, at my age (35) I'm not terribly concerned with having balance in my portfolio just yet.

RE: Coca-Cola (KO)! - Kerim - 09-07-2013

(09-03-2013, 11:12 AM)Shawnjeffrey Wrote: Yep, just added more at 37.83. My portfolio is probably a little heavy on KO now, but it's hard not to take advantage when you feel a company like KO is “on sale"

Besides, at my age (35) I'm not terribly concerned with having balance in my portfolio just yet.

Hey Shawnjeffrey -- I completely agree. This dip below $40 is the first time I've ever bought KO, and it is still a pretty small part of my portfolio, but I am glad to start building a position at these prices. It is certainly not among the highest-rated stocks in my personal scoring system, but I already have pretty good positions in most of those, and as I've mentioned before, as a committed investor in dividend growth stocks, I felt a little 'naked' without any KO at all. I'll add more when I feel like the valuation is good, accounting for the premium that KO usually enjoys.

I also agree with you about portfolio balance at your age. We had a good conversation about that over here.

Good luck to us both!

RE: Coca-Cola (KO)! - TomK - 02-03-2014

With the dip today, KO's yield is flirting with 3.00 percent. And they'll be announcing another dividend raise later this month. May have to add a bit.

RE: Coca-Cola (KO)! - Dividend Watcher - 02-03-2014

Ahhhh, my limit order of $37.46 traded this morning. Wife is now at full allocation for KO. Now to fix my JNJ rush.

RE: Coca-Cola (KO)! - Vincenzo - 02-03-2014

(02-03-2014, 10:45 AM)Dividend Watcher Wrote: Ahhhh, my limit order of $37.46 traded this morning. Wife is now at full allocation for KO. Now to fix my JNJ rush.

That's funny - I picked up both today as well. Smile And a little more of CVX.

RE: Coca-Cola (KO)! - Dexter - 02-04-2014

I picked up some KO today as well for $37.47Shy

RE: Coca-Cola (KO)! - Dividend Watcher - 02-04-2014

It may go lower but I'm not worried. 10 years from, I won't even notice.