Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What I Am Buying Today.
Added some JNJ, ABBV, META, AMZN, and MCD

Also bought some WDAY after hours at 228.80. Been waiting for a dip. Not the best earnings but it will come back.

Regarding TOL. That was a fabulous quarter. Got punished for no reason. The only thing I can think of is what others said. Maybe Wall Street is thinking how much better can the story be and housing market succeed after mortgagee rates come down? May housing numbers were down in May and mortgage rates were lowered.

I won DHI and Len. So I have my hand in the cookie jar lol

BTW anyone still on SEDG in here? Stock just saw a new low today. From $306 to $46
B: AMZN-GOOGL-TSLA-XOM

and thanks about NVDA--it has paid off so far--it'll end up being 3847 shares after the split
(05-23-2024, 02:54 PM)MrFortune Wrote: Added MCD, LDOS, GOOG and PH

I'm down to 25 holdings and will only be adding to the name I already own.

Sticking to the names I like and what got me here lol. Some have held since 1988 lol

My 25 holdings are MCD, LDOS, GOOG, AMZN, DUK, MSFT, URI, VST, TMUS, MCK, NVDA, CEG, LIN, UNH. COST, AXP, PH, TXRH, CLH, LLY, AVGO, MRK, MPWR, AAPL, and FICO

And no 9 ETF's and 6 Mutual Funds

Did you sell out of MAIN and MINT?

Sticking to the names I like and what got me here lol. Some have held since 1988 lol

My 25 holdings are MCD, LDOS, GOOG, AMZN, DUK, MSFT, URI, VST, TMUS, MCK, NVDA, CEG, LIN, UNH. COST, AXP, PH, TXRH, CLH, LLY, AVGO, MRK, MPWR, AAPL, and FICO

Thanks that's really helpful.  I will record this and read up on the ones I don't know.
(05-23-2024, 07:43 PM)rayray Wrote:

And no 9 ETF's and 6 Mutual Funds

Did you sell out of MAIN and MINT?

No not selling MAIN or MINT anytime soon. There included in my ETF's since they pay out monthly.
Added more MCD

Bought JNJ and MCD for my kids account as well
Added AMZN, MCD, JNJ, ABBV and WFC
Added MCD, ABBV & MA