Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KenBob Portfolio
I like the newer portfolio also. Really solid list with a nice blend of growth and yield, IMO. (Thanks, Kerim, my eyes were crossing going back and forth on the lists.)

Just a couple questions:

You seem to have expanded your holdings of DPS. Is that correct or is it just the valuation of the rest of the holdings? If so, what's your "story" on DPS? I hold PEP, wife has KO but DPS has intrigued me as the "underdog company".

I see you added HCP. I put that in my wife's portfolio. Liked their diversification across 5 sectors of healthcare facilities; from nursing homes to bio labs. I did worry a little with Manor Care (I think) being their largest tenant but so far, they seem to be able to pay the bills. Seems they're less liked than other HC REITs due to the shakeup in the CEO office. Don't know the real story but the new CEO came from the C-level at another REIT so she's not ignorant of the dynamics of the business. What are your thoughts on the tenant issue?
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

Messages In This Thread
KenBob Portfolio - by KenBob - 11-30-2013, 09:41 AM
RE: KenBob Portfolio - by KenBob - 04-09-2014, 11:12 AM
RE: KenBob Portfolio - by Kerim - 04-09-2014, 12:30 PM
RE: KenBob Portfolio - by KenBob - 04-09-2014, 06:48 PM
RE: KenBob Portfolio - by Dividend Watcher - 04-09-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: KenBob Portfolio - by KenBob - 04-10-2014, 06:14 PM