Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How To Insert Images In Your Posts
I figured out what I'm going to do when I retire. I'm going to move in with Alex and eat cake and homemade pasta sauce. Yumm! In return, I'll pick up his bent nails as he works. Big Grin
BHN, it appears you tried to attach a spreadsheet and not a picture. I don't believe the board software has the correct filters to convert a spreadsheet to a displayable image.

What you can do is get the spreadsheet on the screen and adjusted how you want it to display.
  • Press the print screen ('PrtScn' or some other variation). This copies a screenshot to the clipboard (in memory).
  • Open Paint and paste the screenshot there.
  • Use the selection tool to put a box around the relevant part you want in your image.
  • Use the crop toolbar button to eliminate all the extras. If you have an older version of Windows (thus older Paint), there is no crop tool. In that case, you would select the important stuff, Edit->Cut, start a new image and paste the 'cut' image from memory.
  • Save it to your disk as a .jpg or .png to save space.

Then the instructions above will work.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

Messages In This Thread
How To Insert Images In Your Posts - by Kerim - 12-07-2013, 12:52 PM
RE: How To Insert Images In Your Posts - by TomK - 12-10-2013, 01:23 PM
RE: How To Insert Images In Your Posts - by Be Here Now - 02-15-2014, 06:19 PM
RE: How To Insert Images In Your Posts - by Dividend Watcher - 02-15-2014, 07:50 PM
RE: How To Insert Images In Your Posts - by Kerim - 02-15-2014, 08:02 PM
RE: How To Insert Images In Your Posts - by benjamen - 03-09-2016, 03:47 PM
RE: How To Insert Images In Your Posts - by Kerim - 06-27-2016, 07:05 AM
RE: How To Insert Images In Your Posts - by Kerim - 06-28-2016, 06:33 PM