Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The second article in a series that I've written
This is the second part of my series on dividend growth investing. I think this article is unique because I do something that I've never seen anyone do before when imparting their investment knowledge (at least, I've never seen it); I actually take the person by the hand and walk them through how to analyze a stock.

It's how I analyze a stock, and the methodology is far from perfect. But I throw theory to the wayside and actually work with the person in a real life setting.

You might want to go get a drink for this. It's a long one. But it's definitely a good one in that it is approached in a unique way. If you know anyone that has a desire to learn, has read all the "You have to buy great companies at low valuations that are consistently growing their dividends. You need to analyze their fundamentals" advice but still doesn't know where to start because no one actually taught them how to do it, then this article would be a great place for them to start.

Dividend Growth Investing Part 2: How To Pick Dividend Stocks

On a more sour note, I am currently writing the fourth article in the series, but this may be the last one I am able to post on that site. It's been giving me problems of all different varieties, and I am considering leaving and moving my work elsewhere. I don't want to and I don't know where I'd go, but if I have to, that's what it's going to be. So enjoy this one for now because I don't know where or when Part 3 will be.

Full disclosure: Infobarrel is a revenue sharing website. I earn money whenever you click on the ads, as well as commission from sales made from the Amazon links, as well as another affiliate link in there.

Messages In This Thread
The second article in a series that I've written - by Joey Batz - 11-15-2014, 06:42 AM