Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
(01-06-2017, 12:08 PM)divmenow Wrote: TEVA getting very interesting at these levels. Anyone buying?

Yea I bought some at 38 when it started to go back up.  I do not like the BIG RED candle with 75% volume above the Vol 60 day moving average. If it breaks down below 34 it may go lower (28?)

From the TheStreet.com
The Israel-based generic pharmaceuticals company expects earnings per share of between $4.90 and $5.30 for 2017, missing estimates of $5.41.

As for revenue, the company now expects between $23.8 billion and $24.5 billion, missing estimates of $24.8 billion

May sell if goes below 34 and take a loss.

Other Thoughts?
If you look at a 5 year chart $37 was about support and it held on 3 different occasions. But now were sitting at $35 and we haven't seen it this low since 2007. I doubt it goes below $30 and if the street is so negative then maybe it's time to take a position here. In fact the #'s were that bad. Plus the yield is nearly 4% now.
Opened AMGN and WSM
Pick up HRL at open this morning.
Picked up 32 more shares of OHI.
picked up T and ABBV
added ABBV
I like the way you think billm lol
I just like moolah Smile
Picked up some OHI and some BMY. 1st purchases in some time. Unlike the rest of you that have an endless supply of $, I just pay mortgage payments. Lol
Almost bought CINF, down 6%ish today. Didnt have enough time to research why.

Still eyeballing MDT, VFC, and CAH, but cautious about spending all my dry powder.
what do you guys think of MGA