Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Book Offer
Fellow Forum Members,

We all know education and the practical application of principles and rules will normally make us better investors. My library is packed with books on dividend investing, stock trading, and options trading. I also frequently visit the library to check out and read various investing books. I believe that a fresh perspective on any subject helps build knowledge and clarity of the subject.

Last year I published an investing book titled Main Street Stock Investor. This book should appeal to beginning investors as well as more experienced investors. It outlines the strategy that I use to manage my three stock portfolio's. The book can be previewed on Amazon.

I recently posted a thread titled - What did you Trade Today, and Why. The purpose of the thread was to illustrate the profits I make by periodically trading dividend paying stocks. I also wanted to learn what other DGF investors were trading and why.

My portfolio is primarily comprised of Dividend Achievers and Dividend Aristocrats. I list some of my holding in the book and suggest a "Long List" of stocks to consider when building a portfolio.

If any forum members are interested in this book, It is available on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/Main-Street-Stock...1500486507

Wishing Everyone Success in their investing endeavor.

M$$I