Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
PM issues (nothing urgent)
I sent a PM tonight and went to my 'Sent' folder just to proof what I had written for the umteenth time. Lo & behold, the 'Sent To' column for the last few I've sent (over several months) all said "N/A not sent". I know some of them were delivered because I got responses.

Just thought you'd like to know in case anything needs fixin'.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

Well, I never got a PM from you.
Hmm. I'll look into it. Thanks for the heads-up!
I demand a refund.

(10-02-2015, 12:24 AM)Jimbo Wrote: Well, I never got a PM from you.

<snort!>

BTW, Kerim, this is what I was talking about. So, since April of this year I guess. Not like I send pm's every day (sorry, Jimbo, I'll try harder Big Grin ) but just curious. I know all of them got through.

=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

+1 to the problem Smile
I looked in my PM's, I dont have that problem, all show as sent, Hmmmm.
I see the same thing in my CP. It seems that the PM system is working as it should, but for some reason that "Sent To" field is broken for some of us. I'll do some further investigating.