Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DGF in Tapatalk
(09-06-2015, 05:50 PM)DRILLINDK Wrote: One minor suggestion... Although it's great seeing... Might I suggest changing the forum logo to something other than your profile picture Smile

Lol, right?

The Tapatalk registration process would not let me proceed without uploading a picture, and that was pretty much all I had. You're stuck with my mug until I can come up with a logo of some kind!
(09-07-2015, 10:21 AM)Kerim Wrote: The Tapatalk registration process would not let me proceed without uploading a picture, and that was pretty much all I had. You're stuck with my mug until I can come up with a logo of some kind!

I think Dan's simile is quite descriptive, soooooo ...

=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

(09-08-2015, 11:57 AM)Dividend Watcher Wrote:
(09-07-2015, 10:21 AM)Kerim Wrote: The Tapatalk registration process would not let me proceed without uploading a picture, and that was pretty much all I had. You're stuck with my mug until I can come up with a logo of some kind!

I think Dan's simile is quite descriptive, soooooo ...

OK, now that works well, good find on the pic.
Now that's a good picture!!!
7 followers already! It's like compounding, on our way to the first million!
(09-09-2015, 08:58 AM)Rasec Wrote: 7 followers already! It's like compounding, on our way to the first million!

Undoubtedly they are being captivated by my picture...
Anyone else having issues with tapatalk? It doesn't load any topics.
That's my fault. I disabled it while I was tinkering with adding the "like" button, but forgot to reactivate it after. Will do that now -- sorry for the inconvenience!
No problem and thanks for fixing it, it's working fine now.