Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Investments on the Taxable side
I would be visiting different areas, if thinking of moving or a possible winter home. Also thinking of different types of long term health insurances, if possible. At least understand what types of healthcare you have for you and your spouse.

I would also make sure that all legalities are in proper order in case anything bad comes about. Not to sound like a downer but I'm dealing with a "parent" that just refused to have things in order such as "Estate Planning". Well, he didn't plan on falling and hurting himself so bad that he might never recover, or by the time he does recover the SNF will own everything and I do mean everything. His roommate is 68 years old, lost two pensions, any investments under his name, two life insurance policies and his SS check, the lawyer was able to save some things but most of it is gone. Not to mention anything Medicaid pays is usually paid after the recipient passes through the estate sale. Learn the laws as best as possible.

Okay...I'm sorry, but it's been a hell roller coaster for me and my siblings since April...

Messages In This Thread
Investments on the Taxable side - by Robandcindy2 - 05-19-2017, 03:37 PM
RE: Investments on the Taxable side - by ChadR - 05-22-2017, 09:07 AM
RE: Investments on the Taxable side - by rayray - 06-15-2017, 11:03 PM