Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
lucas03 dividend portfolio
initiated position in SKT, 13 shares for 17$, should have entered a bit sooner Smile
Bought 3 shares for 86$ of ABBV today
(12-03-2019, 02:37 PM)lucas03 Wrote: Bought 3 shares for 86$ of ABBV today

Nice ABBV is very undervalued still even after the run-up it has had. You should look at CVS as well. Very undervalued and should trade in the 90's in 2020.
Thanks, CVS is actually my largest position currently - https://www.digrin.com/portfolio/24-dgi/
I'm very impressed lucas. Bull market or not, when you can buy that many stocks with only a couple losers, you're not just lucky.
You are making thoughtful purchases.
wow, thanks. Don't think it's that hard with only 4 years behind me and buying more when it drops. A lot of my purchases are inspired by thread here "what did you buy today", where I think you are frequent contributor. So thanks for suggestions Smile
(Yesterday, 02:09 PM)lucas03 Wrote: wow, thanks. Don't think it's that hard with only 4 years behind me and buying more when it drops. A lot of my purchases are inspired by thread here "what did you buy today", where I think you are frequent contributor. So thanks for suggestions Smile

You mean the "let's all try to catch the falling knife a little too early thread?"  Smile  Kidding, it is a good place to go for ideas.  Just research them some before you leap.  You are doing fine.  When I was your age it was $29.95 commissions from a discount broker.  It was not an option to build a port like you are doing.  These are good times for a new investor.