Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fender's final approach to retirement.
Last scheduled day is end of next week.  Then a weeks vacation.  The next electronic schedule is posted and I noticed I am down for requested time off and still an employee.  I have a feeling the store manager is not allowing me to quit just yet lol.  He'll probably ask me to work in the cash vault or something where minutes would seem like hours.  I am just done with the retail grind.  I actually enjoyed it before corporate cut staff too far.  I have a few paid projects lined up where I can show up or not if my back says not today.  

If volatility returns I can sell options.  Easy to close them a few days or a week later, rinse and repeat. If the market just flies in one direction I cut way back on options.  I have to train myself to not force myself to be tied to the market 4-6 weeks out.  There are many ways to do that.  I've just gotten used to my way.  I've done it long enough and know how to minimize the chances of trouble.  None of this gets me bill money until end of April without penalty.

Messages In This Thread
Fender's final approach to retirement. - by bankerboy - 10-29-2021, 05:47 PM
Fender's final approach to retirement. - by bankerboy - 11-16-2021, 02:49 PM
Fender's final approach to retirement. - by bankerboy - 11-24-2021, 08:43 AM
RE: Fender's final approach to retirement. - by fenders53 - 02-02-2022, 07:33 AM