Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What was the last TV Show you Watched?
Trying something here. On another forum I'm on, a topic like this is a running thread in the OT forum. There are people who lurk, don't feel comfortable about talking stocks, think they may be criticized. Who can criticize your TV watching preference? And sometimes lurkers become comfortable enough posting here that they begin chatting about stocks.

I'll start:

The Blacklist - currently binging on Netflix.
I'm currently watching Manifest on Netflix. It is like the X-Files and LOST had a love child Smile
The Expanse (Amazon) is top-notch sci-fi -- waiting excitedly for each week's new episode! Also really enjoying Succession (HBO).

And The Sex Life of College Girls is a fun new sitcom (also HBO).
Does "Mad Money" count? OMG that's pathetic. Smile
(12-17-2021, 01:38 PM)fenders53 Wrote: Does "Mad Money" count?  OMG that's pathetic.  Smile

Anything counts that you want to count.

"Rules? We don' need no stinkin' rules!!!"

At least not for this
(12-17-2021, 02:11 PM)cemanuel Wrote:
(12-17-2021, 01:38 PM)fenders53 Wrote: Does "Mad Money" count?  OMG that's pathetic.  Smile

Anything counts that you want to count.

"Rules? We don' need no stinkin' rules!!!"

At least not for this
I cut the cord and my TV viewing died.   When I retire I'll get reconnected.  I am fairly addicted to youtube as there is a lot of content there. 
And Kerim's idea for documentaries is good.  Every investor needs to be informed on how previous meltdowns occurred.  Never the same but it usually rhymes.
The Witcher. Season 2 just released on Netflix. I'm actually re-watching Season 1, as often happens with series. Been a while and I want to have a handle on things. Interestingly, the first time I saw it I spent the first 3 eps wondering WTF they were getting at and if it was worth continuing - characters were good and some of the story lines but I couldn't figure out how it tied together. Those early eps are MUCH better the second time around knowing it will make sense later.

I sort of wonder how many others had the same response to Season 1 and gave up. Sometimes I think producers are too smart for their own good.