Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dividend calendar for future dividends: DivvyDiary.com
Hey guys,

I wanted to introduce you to a dividend calendar for your portfolio that is not yet very well known outside Germany: 

https://divvydiary.com/en/

In turbulent times on the stock market, it helps to see the future dividend income of your own companies. The calendar funcionality is also for free. You can also use it on the smartphone (Google Play Store or for Apple devices as web app).

Furthermore you can see nice dividend charts (e. g. dividend groth chart, dividend history last 12 months, ...)

Attached Files Image(s)

Thanks, this does look quite handy.
I'll have a proper look later on.

edit: And Max, it looks like you just joined and your first message is to advertise this service. It would be great if you could mention if you are associated with this service in the post above.
Well, I checked it out.
Looks like the free version is essentially just a tool where you can put in the companies and it'll tell you when and how much dividends you'll receive. Not bad, but at least for me it's not worth it to start using another service just for this.

Some decent stuff, such as the pictures above, however these are all behind a subscription model. Obviously the developers need to get paid somehow, but at least I can get most of this from my broker for free.
Wink 
(09-16-2022, 06:55 AM)crimsonghost747 Wrote: Well, I checked it out.
Looks like the free version is essentially just a tool where you can put in the companies and it'll tell you when and how much dividends you'll receive. Not bad, but at least for me it's not worth it to start using another service just for this.

Some decent stuff, such as the pictures above, however these are all behind a subscription model. Obviously the developers need to get paid somehow, but at least I can get most of this from my broker for free.

Unfortunately we do not get nice charts from our brokers in Germany and I think for european broker it is similar. 

My broker only shows me the stock performance und a little bit information about historic dividends. But interesting to hear from better brokers  Big Grin
(09-16-2022, 06:55 AM)crimsonghost747 Wrote: Well, I checked it out.

Yes, I plug that information into my spreadsheet manually. I can use Excel charts and graphs when I want visuals. Have several in place where all I do is add monthly information.