Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Glad to be here!
Hello Everyone,
Just found your Forum today while reading an article on Seeking Alpha. I am retired from Xerox after 34 years. I was involved with the technical end of the copier business and engineering. I live in Sterling Heights, Michigan. I'm a DGI and I try to do it by stock sector to stay diversified. I also don't own or buy a stock having less than a 3.5% yield. Glad to be here and hope we can all benefit from each other.
Regards,
Igneous
Welcome! How are you enjoying your retirement so far?
(12-20-2013, 01:55 PM)fiveoh Wrote: Welcome! How are you enjoying your retirement so far?

Very much so! Especially since I starting saving for it in my 30's and that I also have Grandchildren I can enjoy Smile
Thanks for asking fiveoh
Welcome Igneous! Very glad you found us here. Congrats on both the retirement and the grandkids!

I also started saving for retirement in my 30s, but didn't discover dividend growth investing until 2008/2009. Some of us still have a long way to go -- those of you who have made it through can really be an inspiration. Have you been DGI since you started saving in your 30s, or come to it later? It is always great to hear from folks who have been doing DG for a long time.