Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
High Yield ETFs
Has anyone done much research on the Yieldmax group of ETFs?

TSLY

AMZY

USOI

etc.
Just seeing this thread now, and you know I love those high yielders!

TSLY - on Nasdaq, it says a 60.11% yield. 1 year price change is -46.55%. I guess you end up making 15%?

AMZY - Nasaq says 31.18% yield. 1 year price change is up 5.19%, so this seems nice, but! I see on Nasdaq it has only paid 2 dividends so far, and it missed November completely (paid September & October). I see now that TSLY missed November as well. At least according to the Nasdaq site.
(12-02-2023, 07:37 AM)ken-do-nim Wrote: Just seeing this thread now, and you know I love those high yielders!

TSLY - on Nasdaq, it says a 60.11% yield.  1 year price change is -46.55%.  I guess you end up making 15%?

AMZY - Nasaq says 31.18% yield.  1 year price change is up 5.19%, so this seems nice, but!  I see on Nasdaq it has only paid 2 dividends so far, and it missed November completely (paid September & October).  I see now that TSLY missed November as well.  At least according to the Nasdaq site.

TSLY   YTD is down 17%, prior to that period trading was VERY thin and I wouldn't use that as a reference point.

It did pay dividend for November (.5846) which I am dripping, so keeping price down is good by me. December dividend is any day and expected to be a similar amount.

Next year, when I fully retire, I will size up a bit and take the dividend as cash flow.

Good luck to all.