Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oversize Positions Don't Worry Me -- YET!
Hi bobbyboy -- So you never bought those shares of MCD that you were considering, I guess?

As they say, the journey of 1000 miles begins with a single step. It sounds like your problem is more nerves than anything else. Why don't you just buy a few shares of something, for just a few hundred dollars. Then the most you can lose is that few hundred dollars. Nothing more. But you probably won't, if you select a quality DG stock. And you'll get comfortable having some actual skin in the game. You'll see how it feels to watch your actual shares rise and fall in value, and you'll see how it feels to get those dividend payouts. Maybe you'll learn that this sort of investing just isn't for you. Or maybe it will be your first small step towards building your own 100 moments of happiness.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Oversize Positions Don't Worry Me -- YET! - by bobbyboy1970 - 05-16-2013, 03:02 PM
RE: Oversize Positions Don't Worry Me -- YET! - by TomK - 05-16-2013, 03:14 PM
RE: Oversize Positions Don't Worry Me -- YET! - by bobbyboy1970 - 07-13-2013, 01:12 PM
RE: Oversize Positions Don't Worry Me -- YET! - by bobbyboy1970 - 07-17-2013, 02:47 PM