Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
So I was looking at some of my old posts ...
Rainbow 
... to see if I've always been so wordy here. Yup. I guess I can't shut up. Rolleyes

Anywhoo, one thing I did notice is that people come & go so often -- never to be heard from again. This ain't Kansas, Dorothy. It made me wonder how they're doing. Did they get some resemblance of a business plan for their portfolio written? Did they actually retire and how's life and their portfolio treating them. Alex hasn't shared any of his awesome construction or gardening projects lately. Et cetera.

I guess if you're popping in and see this thread in the new post listings and you've been absent, I hope you'd think about sharing with the rest of us again.

OK, I'm shutting up. Angry
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

Hi Dividend Watcher,

I guess I haven't been here for that long. I posted a couple times, but mostly just come to read. I wish I had more time and could pass around ideas, or entertain more ideas from this site. Hopefully soon, as I'll be switching to a less demanding position.

Hopefully everyone you mentioned, or are thinking of, are doing well now.