Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
I added to XOM, COP and DG

Good story here

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4391075...ying-exxon

I believe the opec meeting tomorrow and this sector could have more room to run if we get good news. I'm expecting it to be positive. Call it a hunch lol

Wow VALE and FCX have really run. VALE will make like $2.50 next year and last earnings grew 42.40% Looks cheap. I may have to buy some here.

MRNA on fire
(11-30-2020, 01:53 PM)vbin Wrote: I added to psxp. However higher probability that oil is headed further lower by end of the year.

I'll be very shocked if that isn't true.  Who knows about the oil stocks.  Smile
Bought BP, CVS and AGCO yesterday

Anyone own or follow AGCO Corporation (AGCO) ??
(12-01-2020, 09:01 AM)stockguru Wrote: Bought BP, CVS and AGCO yesterday

Anyone own or follow AGCO Corporation (AGCO) ??
I glanced at it a couple weeks ago but it looked like I might have already missed the ride.  I keep forgetting stocks just go up forever.  Smile  

Seriously though I put it on my watch list and was waiting to see if it might pull back.  It's getting hard to find a smallish growth company that isn't crazy expensive.
Added one whole share of BABA to my growthy port. Smile

Sold a few puts- MSFT-TLT-VST

I don't know enough about VST yet but it's a UTE with some green assets. Gets some love on SA. Valuation looks reasonable and pays a decent DIV.

Selling a few covered calls as well. Need more income so I can add shares to the growthy port.
(12-01-2020, 10:36 AM)fenders53 Wrote: Added one whole share of BABA to my growthy port.  Smile

I don't know enough about VST yet but it's a UTE with some green assets.  Gets some love on SA.  Valuation looks reasonable and  pays a decent DIV.

Selling a few covered calls as well.  Need more income so I can add shares to the growthy port.

ENPH is the one I want for growth. Hoping to get under $130
Added some CRM. We will see where it goes after the close. They are set up well into the future with recent acquisitions

I like ENPH as well. I wouldn't mind getting a few more shares.

How are you making out in PLUG and FCEL now lol
(12-01-2020, 11:12 AM)stockguru Wrote:
(12-01-2020, 10:36 AM)fenders53 Wrote: Added one whole share of BABA to my growthy port.  Smile

I don't know enough about VST yet but it's a UTE with some green assets.  Gets some love on SA.  Valuation looks reasonable and  pays a decent DIV.

Selling a few covered calls as well.  Need more income so I can add shares to the growthy port.

ENPH is the one I want for growth. Hoping to get under $130  
Nothing like VST model but I like ENPH too.  If you are going to pay a ridiculous PE, pay for one that is making money.  ENPH is nutty overvalued like all the good green ones.  It will take years to be reasonably  priced but the market doesn't care even a little right now.  Only thing that will make them a good deal is a real bad market correction.  I've been selling ENPH puts for some time and it runs higher.  Stare at a safish $500 bill in my hand and know it could have been $1500.  Just keep telling myself the PE is 100 so be happy I didn't completely miss out lol.

EDIT: Sold a DEC ENPH put at strike 115.
added a big purchase in CRM and added to CARR
Bought some IRTC and CRM. Love when you get leaders at a discount lol
CRM, WKHS, SNAP, PLTR and ENPH
Sold some new covered calls on some of my PFE. It's been a serious income machine lately. I held it too long for this.

Trying to sell some more puts if they'll hit my price. Canadian Solar again and TXRH. Out of the money as almost nothing is cheap. Planning to chase them down if I'm lucky.