Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What Did You Buy Today?
Bought OHI at $29.65. Good long term buy at these levels.
Seems like I'm "late" to the party and missed the bottom, just had a chance to look at the market now. I wasn't planning to buy CVS considering I just bought WBA about a month ago but I might get in today at this price.

OHI seems to be on a rollercoaster in the last few days, I might get a bit more to offset my HCP position.
Picked up 20 shares of NKE today.
I added to my CVS position this morning in the low 72s. I have a full position now, but I would consider adding more if it drops or stays at this level.
Oh ffffff******..... The Dow is going downnnnnnnnn....
probably be 1000-1500 points by the end.
(11-08-2016, 11:10 PM)Rasec Wrote: Oh ffffff******..... The Dow is going downnnnnnnnn....

but that's a good thing.... right? I prefer to buy the same item on sale rather than at normal price. (though I was expecting clinton to win so I did my monthly buys already)
(11-09-2016, 01:06 AM)crimsonghost747 Wrote:
(11-08-2016, 11:10 PM)Rasec Wrote: Oh ffffff******..... The Dow is going downnnnnnnnn....

but that's a good thing.... right? I prefer to buy the same item on sale rather than at normal price. (though I was expecting clinton to win so I did my monthly buys already)

Dow back to flat and actually was up about 40 right at the open.
(11-09-2016, 09:39 AM)DividendGarden Wrote:
(11-09-2016, 01:06 AM)crimsonghost747 Wrote:

Dow back to flat and actually was up about 40 right at the open.

Wow crazy last 8 hrs.. I added to WFC. Wish I would have bought CAT last week.
Sorry for the late comment last night, I'm only a "guest" of this country and didn't mean it as criticism or judgement (I try to stay away from political opinions), I was actually excited with the opportunity of a "sales season" and wow... what a huge disappointment this has been... I'm actually "making" money out of this movement (driven by Financials, Healthcare and Energy).

Anyway, I bought more O, OHI, VTR taking the 5% down and added to NKE as well (I've been looking to do it for a while and today seems like as good of a day as any other).

Still on my agenda is LOW/HD, SHW and I didn't end up pulling the trigger on CVS yesterday and might not do it entirely.
MGA, full position

And liquidated all of my mutual bond funds, they've done great for me but it was time.
I spread some money on existing investments (WHF.ASX, BKI.ASX, QVE.ASX) on the down day and got a nice little bounce the day after. 

Always nice to pick up a few of my favourites on sale =)