Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kerim's Portfolio
So I've finally managed to get my tracking spreadsheet mostly updated, and here is the latest snapshot of my individual stock portfolio. (This excludes mutual finds, cash, etc.) It has clearly gotten less balanced since my last update years ago. I think that mostly reflects that I'm taking larger positions as my portfolio has grown. And that I continue to put my money into what I think are the best bargains at the time, without too much concern about balance. 

(And as for AAPL being my largest holding, the last time I bought shares with new money was early 2013. I've even trimmed a bit once or twice over that time, but it just keeps getting more valuable and rising back to the top of my holdings.)

I see NLY is gone Smile
(12-08-2021, 02:00 PM)ken-do-nim Wrote: I see NLY is gone Smile

Lol, yeah. Glad to be off that ride. Ah, to be young and foolish again!
STOK? What's with that stock? Get a hot tip that didn't pay off lol Wink

Hope you only hold 1 share of that one haha!
(12-08-2021, 02:51 PM)divmenow Wrote: STOK? What's with that stock? Get a hot tip that didn't pay off lol Wink

Hope you only hold 1 share of that one haha!

Oh wow, it has the same pattern as LABU in the past year.
Ha. My daughter has a really rare disease, and STOK is working on a promising treatment for it. I don't recommend the stock and have no idea if it is destined for anything, but on a lark I decided to buy a few shares to keep an eye on it and for the synergies -- if they can help my kid, maybe they can make me a little money too!
Haven't updated this in a while, so here's the latest snapshot of my individual stock portfolio:

Looks good, Kerim.

I see you still have INTC. I finally had to cut it loose on the dividend results as I'm getting close to retirement. At least I got out with a profit and 12 years of the dividend.
=====

“While the dividend itself is merely a rearrangement of equity, over time it's more like owning an apple tree. The tree grows the apples back again and again and again, and the theoretical value of the tree doesn't change just because of when the apples are about to fall.” - earthtodan

I owned a lot of those same companies

for various reasons throughout the years I sold out of

MO
JNJ
O
SHEL (was RDS.A and RDS.B when I owned it)
PM
T
AFL
PG
TGT
OHI
IBM
TROW
CSCO
WBA
WFC

I still own